Blockchain Solutions Architect – Web3 Focused
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) is the largest university in Cyprus and the largest in Southern Europe that teaches primarily in English, with more than 14,000 students from over 100 countries, a diverse community of faculty and staff, and an expanding worldwide network. UNIC is driving educational innovation in the wider region, with activities like our dynamic global initiative in blockchain technology and centres of excellence in medicine and online/distance learning. UNIC has been ranked among the top 801-1000 universities in the world, according to the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2021.
We are looking for a talented Blockchain Solutions Developer/Architect to join our fast-growing team. This is a Senior position. The successful candidate will guide the in-house software development team towards designing solutions and architectures that leverage various blockchain frameworks and concepts.
- Collaborate with the R&D teams and help to infuse blockchain in building and designing solutions that leverage various blockchain frameworks and concepts.
- Guide the R&D and implementation activities with the Software Engineering team.
- Design and develop decentralized applications and other integrated solutions.
- Design and develop front-end interfaces to interact with the smart contracts (e.g., Web3js, ethers).
- Design and develop the back-end operations that support a decentralized application (RESTful APIs).
- Support the adoption of commercial best practices across the organization in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, technology innovation and implementation.
- Develop blockchain product specifications and write technical documentation.
- Maintain source code and troubleshoot systems.
- Stay informed of emerging technologies and provide research, test and support as needed.
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Maths or Physics. A Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage.
- A Professional Certification as a Blockchain Solution Architect will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Software Architect and Software Project Manager.
- A thorough knowledge about blockchain fundamentals and architectures.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in cryptographic techniques.
- Proficiency in Smart Contract development.
- Deep understanding of having worked with smart contracts and understanding the core protocol concepts.A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Possess knowledge of how standards and ecosystems work:
- Including but not limited an understanding of ERC-20, ERC-721 and ERC-1155 token standards
- Knowledgeable about JSON database operations.
- Knowledgeable about Layer-2 technologies.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools (Truffle or Hardhat).
- Working experience in DevOps environments.
- Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Understanding of front-end development and integration with back-end services.
- In general, you should be fascinated about the development of decentralized applications.
- Possess strategic leadership skills for fast problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to tackle challenging, complex problems in an individual or team-based setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and high-quality output.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, and students
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Information and Application
For a formal application, please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter through our online recruitment system http://vacancies.unic.ac.cy/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
There is a possibility for remote work, although preference will be given to qualified candidates who live in or are willing to relocate to Nicos
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org