Block.co is very proud to announce that Salvus Funds is one of the first financial services entities to entrust us with the implementation of the issuance and dissemination of self-verifying digital documents. Salvus Funds is pioneering when it comes to digital administration, as part of the modernization of its services and its public pledge to #StayAhead. Block.co and Salvus Funds are working together to ensure employees and customers have the tools they require to work remotely and manage documents securely.
Salvus Funds is a boutique advisory offering services in Compliance, Risk Management & Internal Audit for Electronic Money Institutions, Investment Firms and Investment Funds. They are proud to be:
- Members of the Global Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Members of the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA).
- Certified Actuarial Analyst (CAA) by the Institute and Faculties of Actuaries(IFoA).
- Certified Persons and Certified Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Officers in the Public Register of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Exclusive Instructors on Compliance, Regulation & Risk Management at the Institute for Professional Excellence (IforPE).
According to global research and advisory firms, the CV-19 crisis is a wake-up call to organizations that focus on daily operational needs at the expense of investing in digital business and long-term resilience. Block.co is here to eliminate document fraud, with the issuance of self-verifiable digital documents using blockchain technology, allowing any 3rd party granted access to a document to remotely verify the document’s authenticity without the need of an intermediary.
#StayAhead with Block.co to ensure Business Continuity:
- Decentralized validation process independent of issuing institution
- Simple issuing and validation process – Easy integration and User-Friendly
- Secured by the most secure computer network in the world, the Bitcoin blockchain
- An efficient solution to automate processes, reduce human errors and costs
For more info, contact Block.co directly or email at email@example.com.
Tel +357 70007828
Get the latest from block.co, like and follow us on social media:
#RemoteWorking #StayAhead #StaySafe #DontTrustVerify