Senior Full stack engineer – remote position
Block.co, a spinoff of the University of Nicosia, is a leader in blockchain notarization and credentialing. We are focusing on open public blockchains, esp. Bitcoin and Ethereum, and we are committed to improving adoption of these technologies. We are currently expanding with a new product which aims to bring NFTs to the mainstream.
Driven, self motivated and inquisitive that can take ownership of tasks, from investigation to delivery. A full stack developer that can work both independently and as part of a team to spearhead the development efforts of our products.
Skills and experience:
- track record of building and deploying web apps
- experience with Linux
- experience with cloud services (AWS EC2)
- DevOps experience (AWS / Docker)
- experience with Git version control system
Nice to have:
- experience with Python / Django
- track record of building and deploying dapps
- experience with web3.js (or ethers.js)
- experience with react.js
- passionate about decentralized technologies and solutions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org