Website University of Nicosia
ABOUT COMPANY AND WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH US
As a spin-off of the University of Nicosia, the largest university in Cyprus, with more than 11,500 students from over 70 countries, the Company is commercializing as a SaaS product, a blockchain based technology developed and successfully implemented by the University as well as other institutions for over four years.
You would want to work with us because:
- we have a product that has been successfully implemented for over 4 years.
- we have the support of an academic institution that is a global leader in the transfer of knowledge on the technology we use.
- we have a product whose application has a reach over a great number of industries.
- we have a product with unique qualities that set it apart from anything else in the global market.
- we have a product that is amongst only a hand-full of successful implementations of this disruptive technology that will shape the future.
- we are a company with a product that has a global reach and are competing at that level.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The Sales Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business for a cutting-edge new blockchain SaaS offering, in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. With the support of a dedicated front-end engineer, you will utilize a goal-driven and use-case based approach to map software capabilities to our customers’ goals and objectives. You should be able to demonstrate and quantify past success selling SaaS solutions for a startup or young company. You will be reporting directly to the Company CEO and to the Marketing Manager.
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Identify product improvements or new features by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- Fluency in English (a second EU language would be an advantage).
- Experience: The candidate for this position must have at least 2 years of working experience in working in a sales or marketing position.
- A suitable candidate will also have had a proven and successful track record in aiding the achievement of a sales department’s goals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- He will also have a strong understanding of sales, marketing, and promotion standards. A candidate for this position will also demonstrate an ability to identify business’s sales and revenue opportunities as well as experience in community relations that enable a business to attain or exceed sales performance targets. As a bonus, the candidate will also be extremely proficient in CRM programs and approaches.
- Communication Skills: The candidate must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form. These skills will be especially useful in facilitating smooth and effective communications with consumers and potential consumers, bringing out a positive and likable image of the business in the eyes of the consumers.
- Communication skills are essential in the drafting of reports and presentations for research-based strategic proposals and approaches. These reports have to be clear, simple, and easily understandable.
- Ms Office: The candidate must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are necessary for the creation of visually, and verbally engaging reports and presentations
- Research and Analytical Skills: The candidate must also possess exceptional research and analytical skills. He must be capable of digging out sales and market information and processing into actionable insights, approaches, and strategies that will further the sales department’s agenda and lead to achievement or surpassing of the sales department’s targets.
WHAT WOULD BE AN ADDED BONUS FOR YOU TO HAVE
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Interpersonal Skills: The candidate must have excellent organizational ability, have an ability to multitask, prioritize and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have excellent decision-making skills, be detail oriented, model positive energy, be a creative and strategic thinker, and have an ability to handle stressful situations calmly.
- People Skills: The candidate must also possess exceptional people skills that will be especially useful in enabling quality interactions with the business’s consumers. The candidate must be an approachable individual who portrays the same image of the business, hence, making the business appealing to consumers and potential consumers.
Basic Salary plus Commission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org