Digital Marketing Officer
ABOUT COMPANY AND WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH US
As a spin-off of the University of Nicosia, the largest university in Cyprus, with more than 11,500 students from over 70 countries, the Company is commercialising as a SaaS product, a blockchain based technology developed and successfully implemented by the University as well as other institutions for over four years.
You would want to work with us because:
- we believe that our employees are our most valuable assets and we recognize and fulfil the obligations we have towards our people, clients and the community as a whole.
- we are committed to providing challenging, significant and meaningful opportunities in support of employee growth and development.
- we aim to create breakthroughs in our field and wish to do remarkable things and do them with you.
- we have a product that has been successfully implemented for over 4 years.
- we have the support of an academic institution that is a global leader in the transfer of knowledge on Blockchain technology.
- we have a product whose application has a reach over a great number of industries giving the opportunity to the people engaged to conceptualise and develop a vast array of new applications.
- we are a company with a product that has a global reach and are competing at that level.
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO HAVE
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and take responsibility for any marketing related task involved. This exciting and varied role will require a strong marketeer who is able to work under their own initiative. The ideal candidate would have to be excited with the opportunity to make an impact in shaping future applications based on disruptive technologies like Blockchain.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Reporting to the Company CMO and CEO, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible to assist the Marketing Department in its everyday operations.
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as SEO, PPC, display ads and social media, targeting the right message to the right market segment.
- Generate reports on marketing campaigns performance.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM/Display/Remarketing/SEO position for target keywords.
- Undertake project completion under CMO instructions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or related subjects.
- Fluency in English (a second EU language would be an advantage).
- Experience in Digital Marketing or related subjects (1-3 years).
- Experience managing conversion rate optimization and A/B testing.
- Experience with marketing analytics.
- Experience utilizing 1st and 3rd party data for segmentation, audience creation, targeting and personalization.
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and the ad-tech ecosystem.
WHAT WE DESIRE YOU TO HAVE
- Strong passion for digital marketing.
- Easy learning abilities.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Taking initiative to research and learn emerging technologies (Blockchain is a rapidly evolving field of work).
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com